The IEF Israel Tour package includes
- Government licensed English speaking tour guide.
- Sightseeing according to itinerary, possibly subject to change. Travel in a luxury air-conditioned coach. Entrance fees are included.
- 8 nights hotel accommodation.
- Meal arrangements: Half Board (breakfast & dinner at hotels).
- Tips for hotels, guide, and driver.
- Immanuel Tours welcome kit: map, hat, backpack.
- Pilgrim certificate.
Rates do not include
- Flights to and from Tel Aviv.
- Medical coverage & travel insurance.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Any services not mentioned above.
UK and Swiss citizens receive a visa on arrival in Israel. If you have any other passport it is your responsibility to ensure you have the right visa arrangements in place. You are responsible to make sure you have at least 6 months left in your passport on the date of your return to the UK or Switzerland.
You must have full travel insurance covering COVID-19, cancellation, loss of personal effects, and most importantly medical costs. Evidence of this must be provided along with final payment.
UK Foreign and Commonwealth office, and the Swiss Foreign Ministry guidance will be consulted as necessary and any actions consequent on this will be reviewed with Immanuel Tours. Tour Participants will be kept informed. Issues will be handled according to recommendations of the UK Foreign and Common Wealth office and the Swiss Foreign Ministry.
Cost and Payments
The tour will be determined soon. Each person is responsible for their own flights. We are willing to advise on flights, and particularly to enable you to travel with others from your country. We ask that you register and pay a deposit as part of your registration. If you are travelling along and wish to share this is an option, however there is a single room supplement should you prefer to have a room on your own.